CodeNxt Web Technologies Pvt. Ltd. here onwards referred to as "the company"
By accessing the website at http://codenxt.com or using services rendered by the comapny (CodeNxt Web Technologies Pvt Ltd), you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site and availaing services provided by the company.. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on CodeNxt Web Technologies Pvt. Ltd.'s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on CodeNxt Web Technologies Pvt. Ltd.'s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
Unless otherwise specified in any purchase order, work order or contract duly signed,stamped and agreed by appropriate authority of the company, the standard user licence attracts pricing and terms listed below as default. By availing services from the company, in absence of aforementioned documents, below terms will be applicable:
For services ordered, availed or consumed on adhoc basis, without any documentation or on verbal basis, the invoice provided by the company and pricing therein will be final. No disputes on the same will be entertained.
Unless otherwise specified, all software, applications and ancillary technical work remains the intellectual property and copyright of the company. The customer agrees that any content generated through software, applications or websites created by the company is deemed to be owned and copyrighted content of the company.
Right to software assets, services, content, domain names, SSL certificates, DNS authorizations or professional services rented, purchased or paid on behalf of the customer remains with the company. The company reserves the right to retain title of any of above perpetually. By availing services mentioned above via the company's intermidiation, the customer agrees to the companys first, discretionary and sole right on the said services.
Right to user generated content from the customer or the customer's sub-user / sub-customer remains with the company. Users and sub-users not agreeing to the terms are advised to not avail the services.
In order to protect the privacy and safety of the company's customers, availing of products or services from the company does not grant the customer access to company's computer systems, server or data storage devices owned or rented. Access to such systems will require a court order / warrent specifying the type of content required, the source system. The cost of such transfers will be borne by customers.
The company reserves the right to decide the pricing of products and services on offer and also to amend the prices as deemed fit from time to time. Any changes in invoicable value of products/services consumed, due to price changes will be part of customer liability.
The company decides monitory penalty on late payments on a per invoice basis, which is communicated along with invoice document. The customer abides to the terms to pay the penalty in case of delays or defaults in the payment. In cases where delay in payment or defaults in payments require legal recourse from the company, all costs legal and incidental to the recovery are to be borne by the customer.
The company reserves the right to temporarily/permanently discontinue any services in case of delays or defaults in payments. The company will not be liable for any data loss, content loss or any other loss monitory or otherwise occuring due to such action.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by CodeNxt Web Technologies Pvt. Ltd. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on CodeNxt Web Technologies Pvt. Ltd.'s website are provided on an 'as is' basis. CodeNxt Web Technologies Pvt. Ltd. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, CodeNxt Web Technologies Pvt. Ltd. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall CodeNxt Web Technologies Pvt. Ltd. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on CodeNxt Web Technologies Pvt. Ltd.'s website, even if CodeNxt Web Technologies Pvt. Ltd. or a CodeNxt Web Technologies Pvt. Ltd. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on CodeNxt Web Technologies Pvt. Ltd.'s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. CodeNxt Web Technologies Pvt. Ltd. does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. CodeNxt Web Technologies Pvt. Ltd. may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However CodeNxt Web Technologies Pvt. Ltd. does not make any commitment to update the materials.
CodeNxt Web Technologies Pvt. Ltd. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by CodeNxt Web Technologies Pvt. Ltd. of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
CodeNxt Web Technologies Pvt. Ltd. may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service as specified by the company.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Gujarat, India and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State of gujarat and location ahmedabad. The jurisdiction for any issues or matters pertaining to the company will be the jurisdcition in which the company's regsitered office is located.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.